A Preschool student at GKA attends two lessons a week after school hours or on Saturdays. In an English immersion environment, children acquire fundamental language skills where they communicate only in English with native English-speaking teachers and practice good manners. These skills will prepare them for the elementary school.
GKA Preschool adopts varied teaching methods different from other English schools for children. Through various activities conducted only in English, children learn meaningful contents in English. Instead of memorizing words through repetition with flashcards, the unique curriculum is designed to help children to naturally acquire new vocabularies and functional language through songs, games, and crafts.
- To provide an English Immersion environment.
- To create a safe and fun environment for learning English.
- To acquire English skills in preparation for the elementary school.
- To use English while performing various activities.
- To assist children to work harmoniously with other children from different places and cultures.
All Pre-school teachers are employed full-time by Gunma Kokusai Academy. They will participate in teacher training and work closely with the teachers in the first grade